The CAN 402 Series is a CAN board family developed for the PCIexpress and PCI bus. The CAN 402 Series has variants with up to four galvanically isolated CAN or CAN FD interfaces according to ISO 11898-2 and is implemented with the setodACC (setod Advanced CAN Core) certified according to ISO 16845:2004.
- CompactPCI and CompactPCI Serial for High-End-Systems with backplane
- M.2 or PCIexpress Mini in small format for notebooks and embedded systems
- PCI or PCIexpress as standard interfaces for desktop PC and control computers
- PMC and XMC as mezzanine cards for plugging onto CPU boards
- USB mobile interface for debugging, testing and data logging